Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First strike at blogspot

Hello to everyone who comes across this blog.
My name is CWC and this is my very post for blogging in blogspot.........SCREW THIS!

This isn't the first time I ever blogged so I'm not some boring old newbie and do really random blogs about my life and crap!

however 'crap + life' = 'good entertainment'

and for that YOU, yes you, the one who's still reading this blog are forced by my will across my fingers through the keyboard to cyberspace through your telephone line and up to your screen and soaked up into your brain! And you'll be wondering, who is this CWC yelling at me for being so nosy at other people's life when I have my own problems to deal with??

well the answer to that my friends....(aka YOU, who haven't clicked on the red X box on the top right hand corner there) is that you are all curious to listen to what I have to say, or atleast ramble on...

So hello to the world and welcome to my blog and my philosophies in life, be prepare to be blown away and be pierced through the heavens!

1 comment:

Dini said...

Aiya waswrongwitchu?!