Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My favourate quotes

Good morning class, and i do mean literally morning. (2:15 AM)

Today I will be putting up quotes, particularly some of my favourate ones, and i will explain to you all why they are meaningful to me...or simply cool to hear, and how i end up being the CWC i am right now.

Why? I'm just bored at work is all, so have fun trying dissecting my personality!



"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

Despite me being a fan of martial arts, i cannot say I'm a hardcore fan of Bruce Lee and have his top naked posters all over my walls and such. Infact I'm not a fan of paper posters to begin with. How is this meaningful to me? well it's your classic ancient Chinese philosophies and the meaning behind it is very self explanatory and I am trying to be like water in life as much as i can, for i am known to be unbiased about many things.




"Fear is the path to the darkside, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

From the words of Master Yoda himself, or the scripts written from George Lucas. How is it meaningful? well thats because its very true if you apply this into anything in life. Love is an easy reference to target, your on a first date, u fear you cant pull off a good date, eventually you are too concious over it and screw things up and you began to start blaming either yourself or those around you then eventually you come to a realization that the date is already over and you suffered from it. Some of you might ask if I'm basing this on life experiance? well........you just have to go on a date with me to find out.



"I have something very important to tell you, ponytails turns me on." - Kyon (Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)

He meant a girls ponytail, not literally. But hey, i could not have agreed more.....Ok fine let me explain, it's a fun anime where a particular scene Kyon (the guy up there) saved the world from total destrcution by confessing that quote to the girl in the image at its climatic stages of the series....Still confuse? well I'm not going to spoil the fun for telling you so go watch that anime yourself. It's Awesome. But not as awesome as the next quote.....








I have never seen a single show that could have thrown me so many insanely memorable quotes, wether its meaningful to me or not it doesnt matter because they are just awesome and insanely manly in so many ways, so i dont need to explain myself and just enjoy all the quotes i like from this series.

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

"Your drill is one that shall pierce through the heavens!"


"If there is a wall, just smash it.If there is no path, just make it with this hand!"


"Kamina: Who the hell do you think I am?"
"Simon: Who do you think I am?"
"Nia: Who do you suppose I am?"

"If you are going to be a wall blocking my way i'll drill a hole in you and blow you apart anytime"

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."


"It's like screwing. It's MANLY!"

Simon: Who do you-
Kamina: All of you!
Kamina and Simon: THINK WE ARE?!

"Aniki is dead. He's not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! My drill is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Simon! I'm not my brother Kamina! I am myself! Simon the digger!"

Yea i know i went off topic here but hey they are still within my favourate quotes and they are in some ways meaningful to me. So does of you are still reading this blog then tell me some of your favourate quotes and how they are meaningful to you guys.

No comments: