Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally it's here! (1)

At long last it's here! Pictures from my Hokkaido trip of course! I could probably write this blog like one of those traveler guide bloggers but i don't need to do that. I'm a story teller or atleast someone who likes to tells stories about myself. So anyways, I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking since pictures speaks louder than words and all that so yea!


In the plane, thought i pull out my camera and do some arty shots. I did promise myself to brush up on my photography skills.

YOKOSO JAPAN! It says Welcome to Japan. Thats like Japan's tourism campaign right there, you see this sign everywhere upon touching down Narita Airport. Then took the bus driving pass Tokyo Disney (which apparently is the most profitable DisneyLand in the world) and.....drive all the way to another airport!




Thats the domestic airport....yea i know it looked like a friggin mall, but seriously thats a friggin inside of an airport. How crazy is that? is like does the Japanese hangouts in Airports on weekends or something???



Awesome looking food in the airport. One on the right is Japanese Curry the one went on and on about and it looked pretty darn good, with rice and omelete on top. They even added little detail adding mayo on the curry sauce and the little red tomato for good measure. Dedication my friends! One on the right is some kinda Salad mixed in with bacon. In any case the both taste fab. In case you're wondering about the curry it aint spicy but it taste oh so darn good! Not what i expected but both taste so darn good!






Now why arent restaurant in every other countries have this sorts of menu? So thats how the Japanese either stay nice and slim or extremely big. I'm sure with something as simple as this in USA can make a huge impact. Atleast for once they dont have to feel that their island is sinking.




Thats the hotel were staying, man look how tiny the bathrooms are. One thing the Japanese are really good at. cramming every little practical things in a tiny little space. Kinda like their friggin brain.


More pics and stories of Hokkaido to come!

1 comment:

Dini said...

The airport looks crazy. Plus I think I would starve to death if I had calorie counts staring me in the face all the time.