Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why can't anyone get a hint, when I said it's over, it means it's over! so fluff off!


Well hello there fellow bloggers, It's been awhile since i last posted something about the great days of our life as a human being. However as we all know whenever I'm this enthutiastic about blogging something im either emotionally happy, overjoyed by the fact that people sugar coat everything they say, watching funny pictures of cats (why cats? i dont know) or me totally in love.

Well unfortunately its none of the above. Or rather im totally ticked off at some people. Have anyone ever had this superhot girlfriend who has super smashing body but mentally delusional and crazy because if one time you allow them to be the "big sister" in bed for once, they start whipping you even when you're done it for over 8 times?

Im referring to this certain radio company I've been working for the past..I dunno.....8 months now? It's just like one of those one night stand relationships. You first met them thinking, 'wow she has huge knockers, i might suffocate and die happy inside them' Then to realize they are made of sillicon. And I'm regretting every time we attempted to try something creative.

I in particular already sick of 'trying' because well.....It's made of sillicon! But because i satisfied her once now they can't stop asking for quickies! Time and time again they ask me to try changing the angle of my position and everytime was a painful and unpleasureble endeavor.


Even after the night is over they kept asking for little massages. Come on biatch! It's a one off thing! Leave me alone already! Quit stalking me for more! It's already past December! Let me move on to another company to be slaved around!



No comments: