Sunday, June 14, 2009

Question of the day, Multiple Dreams


Here's a question of the day, have any of you readers ever have multi-layered dreams?

No I'm not talking about when you dream A about a dream B type scenario. Or even the Dream A in succession to dream B then C. I'm talking about When Dream ABC is running all at the same time!


Think of it like the TV show 24 where there are multiple stories running simultaneusly, but instead you are the star of the show in all sequences. And you are concious of all of them, you feel and see all of them in a first person perspective. Weird eh? Trust me, I don't know how to describe the feeling when you are concious as 3 person in 3 seperate location & time.


My memory for these dreams are vague but I'll write it the best that i can. If any of you can decipher these dreams feel free to do so and post it on my comment.


Dream A = Was following my old martial arts master running in some familiar yet vague back alley. It felt like were running away from something coz theres a nervousness and fear behind the run. Seems to be running through tight spaces dodging obstacles like baskets or chicken cage, etc. (some kinda chinese lookin back alley) Running through houses and reached indoor somewhere and my master pulled a trap door and i followed him in a cramped yet tight space. (not dark)


Dream B = I was in my Highschool uniform, walking with a friend (can't remember who anymore, not sure if its highschool friend or Uni friend but im sure its a male friend) walking through an almost crowded looking Venice, people minding their own business. Then we saw this average looking guy walking towards us 'acting' as if hes walking slow motion towards us. (blonde average size and height) We walked in normal speed then the guy slowmotion bump my friend then motions to tackle both of us. My friend and I played along and tried to tackle each other in slow motion. the guy tackled my friend and i wrestled my way on top of the two. (very soft non aggresive intense or wrestle, as if were acting like were wrestling inslow motion) We all stood up and walk away, the blonde guy turn around and told me, nice tackle then we all walk back to our own path.


Dream C = This is in particular is the most vagued. I was in a hall somewhere full of people seems to be having some kinda formal party with drinks and food. I looked around noticing there are tonsof media coverage, Photogs, camera crew etc. Noticing it, i realized how the TV station i used to work for wasnt around. Next thing i realized i was sitting on the floor holding some kinda folder, and my highschool teacher, (Ms. Tan) appeared out of nowhere and ask me, 'who is doing the part for Shylock?' (or some name starts with an 'S' i can't remember who) I felt as if im suppose to know this but i didn't. I quickly skimmed through the folder and I felt like I was supposed to study/memorize something last night.

End.

So what you think? Weird i know. Trust me i have other weirder ones. Reason why this one is unique because all that is hapening simultaneusly, and its a first person perspective, not third like watching 24.

Have fun deciphering it!

No comments: