Thursday, May 7, 2009

Should I do it?? should i really really do it?? Will someone stop me from doing it????

10 minutes ago I paid a nearby mall a little visit. With my fist clenched i can feel my sweaty palm are making my hands warm. I stood outside a shop lot looking into the glass panel and took a peak inside. It has an intimidating as well as warmt feeling about the inside. I release my fist to give it some air then re-clenched it again as i straighten my back lift my arm to grab the cold steel handle. I took a deep breath and pushes the glass door open. A gust of chilly wind blasted my face, forcing me to release the steel handle and sends shivers through my spine. I stepped through as i feel the warm vaccum from outside rushes into the chilled room.


I look around in amazement feeling that familiar intimidating yet warm feeling of a room. I scan around the place and i see shining black wooden panel and at times mahogany wooden craft. Embraced by the long thin yet really strechted out iron threads on the instruments. I took a deep breath and approached the receptionist. Decent looking young man, appropriately dress as if it fits the environment of the room itself. I appraoched him and ask him many questions. Questions where even a beginniner would rarely ask. 10 Minutes have passed with my brief questionaire with the young boy. He handed me a registration form. I told him I will have a think about it and walked out feeling really content, almost as if I've been lost in a rainforest and survived coming home.


Now I have this registration form sitting on my desk close to me. As my mind is truly distracted typing this blog with sweaty palm yet again chilled goosebump by the air-conditioner above my head. I ask myself and my fellow readers....


Should I really do it? Should I sign this registration form?? Should I take the risk and sign the registration form that says...."YAMAHA MUSIC SCHOOL registration form" ..????




1 comment: