Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flavor of the Week again?! (had to borrow the flavor again)

Never knew Flavor of the week can be so contagious, but it's something i can't help since it just felt right and I must borrowed it from a friend to post this weeks juicy flavours (yea i spell both American & English).

This week hot topic is the beautiful Vanesa Mae. She looks pretty hot. But hey, aren't hybrids always stunning looking?

Singaporean born, hybrid of Chinese and Thai, and end up becoming English citizen. You can't find any hotter people like that. So for research purposes, (purely research i swear!) I remembered how she used to be featured in MTV and so i digged in deeper. But back to my main point. My point is of course of her talent. As some of you just heard, I've randomly decided that I wanted to be a a rockstar and wanted to stand on stage in front of millions and spread more of my awesomeness around the world. With my brand new friggin VIOLIN!!!.............in my mind.

Only hers is over 150,000 Sterling Pounds whilst mine is the ridiculously pricey Malaysian Ringgit 600. So yea, road to stardom here i come!.

Witness her awesome prowess here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eCvTx5nDDA&NR=1

(to do something original and not always copy what others do, I'm going to add a feature bonus from now on to every Flavour of the week i borrowed from a friend and that is.....Fan Service! So! heres he Fan Service of the week!)


No comments: