Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm sooo fluffing ticked off!

Perfect time for me to blog!
It's 3am in the morning when I got into office today and to find out there is nothing for me to do!
Usually thats the case when I'm working on this flopping project however, this project supposedly 24 hours round the clock non-stop progress isn't flocking progressing. Once my shift is over, someone else will be taking over to keep the process going and after their shifts is over, i take over in a cycle. Well guess what? from what im seeing these flubbering guys didnt even bother to funking show up. Which means I've been doing all this fluzzing shit myself. To my demise are positioned in the late night shift. You know, the late shift where everyone else in the country is either sound asleep or out raving, or flaunting having steamy hot sex, while I am bonding with my imaginary friend here.
His name is Abdul Anuar, he flipping died 40 years ago before this place was built. He keeps telling me how he scares the security guards by making noises coming within the hallways or computers makin strange humming sound as well as hearing baby footsteps to kill his boredem.
So! Abdul and I usually keeps each other company at this hour and were bonding O-so-well togather right now. He even showed me a picture of his first crush when he was still flapping alive. (he just made funny faces on the mirror across my table). Surprisingly it was a white chick with blonde hair. I think this is during the early post merdeka or something.
So where was I? oh yea! im so flabbing ticked off! now I'm all semi-wide awake and already spent my car fuel to get to office only to find out there is ZERO progress and ZERO things for me to do, I'm contemplating if i should go home. Well...usually i would however i have another project i need to be working at 7am later.
So this is where it gets on my major fluffin nerve. My imaginary ghost friend Abdul seemed to be too busy amusing himself with the guards right now and I'm stuck here till 7am...which is 4 hours away...and i can't fall asleep. What can i do????
What the Funk???
GAHHH!!!

2 comments:

Dini said...

I dont understand... who is Abdul Anuar?

CWC said...

Some random imaginary ghost friend i created to keep me company at night......and no I wasn't serious about having an imaginary friend name Abdul Anuar.