Thursday, December 4, 2008

Needs & Wants for Chrismast! and beyond!!! 2

Hello again and we are at my second batch of wishlist number 2! without further adoo lets get started!



iMac stuff
They got all the cool stuff where they can put the word 'i' in any product they come up with. iPod, iMac, iBook, iPhone, iTune, iTV, iCar, iBrowser, iWater Bottle.....even iRack & iRan.....yea thats gonna get some eyebrows going. (refer to MadTV iRack skit in youtube)

Anyways, everyone loves them i stuff. It's like a big phenomenan where whenever Steve Jobs decides to give a speech, everyone is like all halleluah about it. As if he's some kinda religious prophet. Everyone worships the 'i' and disses the 'Mi' (microsoft). But when i think about it, it's not that far off. You see them 'i' worshippers disses the 'Mi' because they seem to be the stereotypical richer party back in the olden days. Now the 'i' have such a large scale of worshippers and continues to dragged none believers into believing their OS system than the other party. And those who doesn't believe in them shall be shun away from it's cultural 'i ness'...........

Kinda reminds you of real life anyone? (I'm soooooo gonna get in trouble for this one)

Hey, not in too distance future you have these well-dress men came knocking at your doorstep holding a big white book and be asking you, "Does your family belief in the 'i'? if you don't believe in the 'i' you will go to hell!"

Where was I? oh yea....I'd like to get myself one of those Envelop size laptops. (image below) and be a believer!

Plushies
Yea last post i did say i wanted Sackboy plushies but i dont mind having a collection of different types of plushies all stacked up on one side of my cupboard. Hey I have my soft sides too you know! at-least the plushies that I like isn't particularly girly or all pink in colors. They are just somewhat iconic characters, not super famous but famous for the niche market, besides they are simple in design, which makes it ideal for the kind of living space i like living in. Enjoy some of those I dont mind getting, some of you might even be like, "awww i know that character and I want one too!'




Martial Arts Items
All my life I always wanted to get myself some sturdy weapons to train in, even if i never trained in that particular art anymore I'd still like to have one. I'm not particularly a collector, but its one of those things i wanted to "play" with. The more authentic the better. For example, i don't want those fake swords that is being sold on ebay, they are just decorations and not trainable. So i want a well forged weapons as well as traditionally made especially the japanese sword. As for other items, i like them to be nice and sturdy. Below are the weapons and attire I've longing to get for a long time.




So yea! If i ever get any one of these this chrismast gonna be all cool and dandy. Or even the information to get these its good. Infact...when i moved to my new place im gonna atleast get that wooden dummy. Been needing that for years.

1 comment:

Dini said...

Dude this stuff is EXPENSIVE.