Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Needs & Wants for Chrismast! and beyond!!!

Hello everyone! it's that time of the year! The time where all i can do is dream about all the things I want and need and will eventually not get them simply because i don't officially celebrate the holiday. But thats not stopping me from celebrating for my friends tho! So it's perfectly A OK for me to dream about the stuff I wanted this year! So here goes!




Sackboy Doll (officially made by Media Molecule)
It's more of a wish-list, hopefully media molucule are smart enough to cash crop their iconic sackboy and rob me blind for this unforgetable mascot. Those who doesnt know what Sackboy is heres a Wiki link about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LittleBigPlanet
But in a nutshell it's one of the most ingenious ideas Media Molecule have ever created for the user creation content in the gaming media. The game allows you to create your very own designs of games and concept and share it all across the world. So the sackboy is like Sony's new mascot just like Mario to Nintendo. (shut it Xbox fanboys you dont get any mascot and never will)

G2000 Blu (black jacket)
Ive been doing some browsing a few malls here and there for some form of casual/formal jacket so i can put it on and looked presentable to clients or look good outdoors and be a smug publically. I've been dragging alot of people along with me to give some suggestions and so far the G2000 Blu is the better choice thus far. Unfortunately i cant find any pictures to show but it should look similar to the one in this link. http://www.g2000.com.sg/fw08/#/blu/range?tafID=blu5 browse through the "Blu" section and check out the dead center picture. It should look like that. Pretty snazzy huh? Infact just looking at the picture made me wanna look for white tshirt and white pants just like the photo. This item is a semi want and a need.




SLR camera tripods/Unipods/monopods
I have an SLR camera which i havent been fully utilising it so i thought i need to brush up on my photography skills and start clicking away. Since this Chrismast holiday I'll be going to Hokkaido, (yes under 5, it's reconfirmed again so I'll be going yay!) I need to be able to take decent photos with a sturdy enough hands. So i have a few choices, either get a sturdy Tripod so i can keep using for future uses but weight and the time to setup would be a problem especailly if your following tours with other old people..(then again old people walks far too slow for me to worry about time). Orspend more money and get a Unipod, which is the one legged pod and be able to use it as a walking stick/weapon just incase i get attack by those Hokkaidan's Bear........or Ninjas.









Shades or sunglasses
I never wore glasses or never have the thought of wanting to wear sunglasses or shades. So usually I wouldn't want anything in particular, however if one day i do eventually needs one, the one in the picture should be pretty good, its cool looking, it protects my eyes and i get to listens to music. Im a fan of tech so i get anything that looks awesomely tech like. Ok maybe not very stylish...ill get back to you on that once i developed an interest to protect my eye stylishly.







Bluetooth Handsfree
There's been alot of deaths lately regarding car accidents, through observation theres tons of those who uses their phones while driving, worst case, is texting while driving. I've been getting phone calls here and there while driving as well so i think i need one of these sooner or later.
More to come, yes im a materialistic guy, hey it gives me a good reason to feel slightest happy about it.

No comments: